Here are just a few things that are going on/updates :)
1) Vacation: I will be going away shortly for about a week and a half, my queue is going to be set up to post once an hour while I’m gone so CueHappiness will still be fully functioning. If you send me any ask box, formspring, etc messages though you will have to wait until I return for a response.
- Also because I will be away I will be leaving CueHappiness cards in new places, so perhaps you’ll find one in your hometown :)
2) P.O Box: I know I’ve been talking for about a year about getting a P.O box and I haven’t been able to afford it financially, but I will be getting one when I return from my trip. I’ll be using my Christmas money and it’s going to be my gift to myself. As soon as it’s organized the address will be posted in the sidebar of my page and then you are free to send me mail :)
3) Wristbands are still available in the online store http://cuehappiness.storenvy.com/
We are starting to run out though, so get them while we still have them :) $3 or 2/$5
4) Tshirts : I’ll be printing my first set of tshirts in January (as soon as I get the graphic from my friend who is drawing it up). There will only be 10 shirts from this set available online and whether or not more shirts are purchased will be determined after.
I will also post some pictures of the different graphics I’ve had done up for the shirts so you guys can determine if you’re going to want one of those in the future :)
Also if anyone is interested in creating a graphic for CueHappiness, please feel free to submit them :) If you send in an image and we use it for something you will be credited and you will receive some free swag including a copy of the item :)
5) CONTEST: I will be running a contest for the month of January (details are still be finalized). There will be 2 prizes for the contest (prize packs including : a tshirt, a set of wristbands, a necklace from www.thegivingkeys.com and possibly a few other little things).
I haven’t decided 100% what exactly the contest will entail and am open to any and all suggestions from you folks :)
I’m currently thinking about some sort of creative submission regarding how you feel about CueHappiness. I receive so many lovely messages from people on a daily basis that I thought it wouldn’t be too difficult for people to create contest entries. You can use the medium of your choice for the entry, so you can write, draw, sing, make a video, etc (pretty much anything you can think of).
If you guys come up with any other contest ideas please send them my way ! :)
And that’s a little update on what’s going on with CueHappiness :)
Keep Smiling :)
Remember you can always submit addresses for mail-outs or ask to be a distributor in your community.
Have a wonderful day!